Meet Ryan, the man behind IELTSClimber
Who am I?
- Where are you from?
- Did you go to university?
- Yes! I graduated from university in 2015 with a degree in English literature.
- When did you become a teacher?
- I started teaching English while I was still in university. I volunteered to teach an English class for local immigrants in my community.
- When did you become an IELTS teacher?
- I started teaching IELTS privately because some of my students requested it. After that, I worked for an IELTS language center for several years.
- Why do you teach IELTS?
- I like teaching IELTS for two reasons. First, IELTS students are very motivated to succeed. Second, I love the feeling when one of my students sits for IELTS and gets a high band score! That makes me feel happy and successful.
- Why did you make this website?
- I want to help more people gain success in IELTS.
- How can you help me with IELTS?
- The whole website is free for you to use. I also offer writing services that you can find here.